HCS 449 Week 2 Assignment Signature Assignment SWOT Analysis Recent
Signature Assignment: SWOT Analysis
Review the SWOT Analysis Microsoft® PowerPoint® prior to completing this assignment.
Based on the Community Hospital scenario located in this week’s required reading, conduct a SWOT analysis to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the health care organization.
• Strengths and weaknesses are traits internal to the health care organization (e.g., strong physician loyalty to hospital, aging building, and availability of financial resources).
• Opportunities and threats are external to the health care organization (e.g., a mall facility available for lease or a competitor organization opening two physician practices in your market).
Use the SWOT Analysis worksheet provided to complete this assignment.
Write a 700- to 1,400-word analysis that incorporates the key components of a SWOT analysis for the scenario described above to generate a list of perceived strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. The analysis will include the following:
• Analyze how this SWOT analysis will be used to form a final recommendation in the full business plan.
• Analyze the limitations and advantages of conducting a SWOT analysis on your own (versus with a group of stakeholders).
• Use the table provided to record your analysis of the information from the strategic planning scenario and generate two factors for each of the SWOT categories (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats).
Cite at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Struggling to meet your deadline ?
Get assistance on
HCS 449 Week 2 Assignment Signature Assignment SWOT Analysis
done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!