MHA 505 Assignment Week 3 Swot Analysis Recent
In Week Two, you created a systems thinking diagram that mapped the stock, inflows, outflows, and feedback loops of an organization. As you become more familiar with your environment and the relationships and interactions between departments and people, you will begin to discover existing strengths and weaknesses. The analysis of the weaknesses and threats to a system is essential during the initial phase to make operational improvements, and it will reveal existing opportunities to plan and execute effective solutions.
Watch Analysis Phase of a Project for guidance on things to consider and what to do in the initial phase of a project.
Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization. Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet and complete the following steps:
1. Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
2. Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
3. Review your systems Thinking Diagram from Week Two and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
4. Write an objective for your SWOT analysis.
5. List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats.
6. Select the items that should be prioritized.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Add Content button below to insert your assignment. When you are ready to turn it in, click the Submit button.
Struggling to meet your deadline ?
Get assistance on
MHA 505 Assignment Week 3 Swot Analysis
done on time by medical experts. Don’t wait – ORDER NOW!